Sunday, February 4, 2018

What's in my hospital bag?

Last weekend I finally got my lazy bum to finish packing for the hospital blind date with the baby in my tummy. Funny how it is my fourth baby and I still had to google on what should I pack for my bag and the baby’s. If you’re a first time mommy, it is better to read up on experienced mommies’ tips and tricks, because not everything that the book says you must pack, you should.

So when is the right time to pack your hospital bag? Basically, if your pregnancy has no medical issues, the ideal time is from maybe the 35th week of your pregnancy. You can always pack sooner of course, it is totally up to you. But don’t do it past 38th week, you'd want to have the bag ready for your peace of mind.

HOSPITAL BAG CHECKLIST FOR MOMMIES & BABIES:



I have listed above, the essential stuffs I think you should pack for both you and your baby. You can always add other stuffs for your peace of mind; like the Quran, magazines or novels, aromatherapy if you’re into that stuff, mini fan, snacks and what nots. Hospital stays for vaginal delivery is usually 1-2 days on average but c-section delivery will usually require you to stay longer. So set aside some extra clothing and what not at home, just in case you need to stay at the hospital longer. Because if your spouse is like mine, he will never find any of my stuffs if he had to, even if his life counts on it. LOL. 

Good luck to us delivering soon, mommies!

No comments:

Post a Comment