Thursday, July 6, 2017

Happy wife, happy life.


(This is from my phone notes I wrote back in March. Ever since I abandoned my previous blog, I have been writing a lot in my notes. LOL) 

Yesterday I saw a young mom with her 2 young kids at Klinik Kesihatan. She was radiant and smiling, never snapping at her toddler, always playing with her baby. I thought to myself, this is such a happy mommy. What gives? Then her husband came and her face lit up. Throughout waiting, they talked and laughed and at one point her husband pinched her cheek ever so lovingly. And at that moment I realized, this is why she looks so happy.

It's true you shouldn't build your life around your spouse but it can't be helped, you're in this thing together, anything you do and everything that you are will affect your significant other and vice versa. So yeah, be nice to your spouse. Go home early today and talk and listen to each other. If you've had a stupid fight, just let it go, life's too short to hold petty grudges. Petty, I say, petty! If it's a huge one, go crazy! And laugh. It's so important to laugh together. 

Remember guys, happy wife = happy home = happy kids = happy life. It's no rocket science equation, really.

1 comment: