Thursday, July 6, 2017

What boys are made of.

I had my third boy on my sixth year as a mommy so it's safe to say that I have had quite a number of experience by then, my shares of ups and downs and my personal collections of dos and don'ts. 

And so with this one, I let him explore more. I let him climb things, scribble on stuffs, play with dirt, get down and dirty with animals and plants. Basically I wasn't this obsessed, scared young mommy I used to be. This has proven to be a good thing as this one has turned out to be more resilient, more self sustaining, outdoorsy and confident. Well as confident as a 21 months old could be LOL. 


"Along with milk and vegetables, 
kids need a steady diet of rocks and worms. 
Rocks need skipping. 
Holes need digging. 
Water needs splashing. 
Bugs and frogs and slimy stuff need finding". 

Author Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment